Re: [Dragonflylist] New Mexico DFlys FS

  • Henry and Jan Cutbirth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      To anyone thinking about buying a dragonfly.
      Three weeks ago in Denver City I met Mark Snow, he was happy to give me a
      ride in his plane. It has plenty of power and flew fine with me at about
      215lb and Mark about 220lb on a hot Texas day. We made about 750 fpm climb
      in 85 degree weather.
      Mark let me take control for a short time and I think it would only take me
      about two or three hr. to get used to the plane. Great plane and great ride,
      thanks Mark.
      Regards Henry Cuthirth