Re: starter

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005
      Thanks for the note, Jeff. Any chance of someone having a copy of
      that article? I would be willing to pay for a copy of the article on
      adapting a Subaru starter to a Diehl accessory case.
      Thanks,
      Gary

      --- In Dragonflylist@yahoogroups.com, "Letempt, Jeffrey MR"
      <jeffrey.letempt@u...> wrote:
      > Gary,

      drawing about
      > making an adapter plate that will allow you to use a geared Subaru
      starter.
      > Probably in a mid 50-60 DBFN, but thart is just a wild guess.
      >
      > Jeff

    • Letempt, Jeffrey MR
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2005
        Gary,

        Back issues are available all the way back to issue #1 for $4 each. Are you
        a current DBFN subscriber?

        Jeff

        <jeffrey.letempt@u...> wrote:
        > Gary,

        drawing about
        > making an adapter plate that will allow you to use a geared Subaru
        starter.
        > Probably in a mid 50-60 DBFN, but thart is just a wild guess.
        >
        > Jeff

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • G B
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2005
          Hello,

          The Great Plains starter I ordered had #16866 on it.
          It worked the first time with my adapter plate.

          Although it looked identical to the previous one I had, it
          turns the right direction and sounds a bit different also.

          Ok, now on to testing the new brake system.

          Glen