Snow

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      For those Ski Bums we have had between 1 and 2' of snow every day this last
      week and it is predicted to continue after Sunday. If I can make it off the
      hill it is a good time to work on the Q. Layout of the panel is a pain, I
      have changed the temp layout 3 times already. It is good to do it on
      Autocad, much easier than messing up good material.

      Ron T

      Ron Triano
      http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.html