Vortex Generators

  • rebeccaandtad_simpson
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 1, 2004
      My DF should soon be back together and airworthy again (getting help
      from a local A&P/inspector). Based on several posts, there seems to
      be a vaule with the vortex generators. Is there a preferred supplier
      for these ?

      Also, when my DF was built. it was built as a day VFR unit. Can
      anyone assist in addition of a lighting system.
      suppliers
      running wiring
      weight and drag data from adding the lights

      Any advice is appreciated.

      Tad Simpson
    • jjtopp99
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 10, 2013