Re: [Dragonflylist] Are Dragonflys a Handful to Fly?

  • Eric Miller
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 2, 2003
      > Terry, I looked and couldn't find them on the net, got a URL?
      >
      > Thanks in advance, Eric

      Found the website for Navaid: http://navaid-devices.com/

      What's cool is they point to a coupler that'll let any panel mount autopilot
      track a course from your handheld GPS... even if it's a PalmPilot
      (http://www.porcine.com/gps/sc/sc_frameset.html ). Even cooler, this coupler
      can be incorporated into the Navaid autopilot for a very nominal fee!

      Eric
    • dfwsfug
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 4, 2003
        Ter
        Found this on another group. Homebrew VFR autopilot potential...lot
        of info to peruse could work on DF trim servo. CE

        http://autopilot.sourceforge.net/index.html

        --- In Dragonflylist@yahoogroups.com, "terrence o'neill"
        <troneill@c...> wrote:
        > Thanks, Dave. Found their 'net site, and it looks good. I might
        send a letter to Santa.
        > Terr

        It would make
        > a great xmas gift for the wife as long as she would let you
        borrow it.

        > dave in tucson

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

      • terrence o'neill
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2003
          Fascinating. Thanks.
          Terr

          <troneill@c...> wrote:
          > Thanks, Dave. Found their 'net site, and it looks good. I might
          send a letter to Santa.
          > Terr

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor