Hello

  • flylowmcc
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hello all I am new to the Dragonfly list and the Dragonfly airplane.
      I am interested in learning everything I can about the plane. I
      stumbled across some info on the internet and want to learn more. I
      would also like to know if there is anyone in the Houston area that
      has a Dragongly that I could like at up close. Any and all help
      would be greatly appreciated.

      JD
    • Mitch Hargin
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 17, 2009