Howdy Y'all!

  • Dave Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
      I just wanted to be the first to post a message here. Yeeee haaaaa!
      I've got a hangar! Thanks to Jeff for bringing his trailer up to
      Dallas over the weekend. We hauled all the parts up to the airport
      and I laid the airplane out on the floor with A connected to B and C
      connected to D, and I can finally start seeing the light at the end
      of the tunnel!

      Dave
    • Pat Panzera
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
        Dave Morris wrote:

        > I just wanted to be the first to post a message here. Yeeee haaaaa!
        > I've got a hangar! Thanks to Jeff for bringing his trailer up to
        > Dallas over the weekend. We hauled all the parts up to the airport
        > and I laid the airplane out on the floor with A connected to B and C
        > connected to D, and I can finally start seeing the light at the end
        > of the tunnel!

        Total congrats Dave!

        So when are we going to FL to build you an engine?

        Pat