6874The Dragonflight convention is coming soon--please register!

  • Tim Borders
    Jul 13 7:48 AM

      Greetings MSG gaming enthusiasts,

      You are invited to the Dragonflight convention this year at the Bellevue Hilton, August 8-10.

      We have built a new website at www.dragonflight.org. Check it out! We have hundreds of events on the schedule, but we are always looking for people to host new games and old favorites.

      The convention is growing. We have attracted a number of tournaments, and we have a broad array of vendors as always. It’s just a fun, family-friendly experience.

      If you would like to volunteer, or get plugged into the Dragonflight community, contact me, or check out the links below. I hope to see you at the convention!
      Tim Borders

      President, Dragonflight

      Web: www.dragonflight.org

      Facebook:  www.facebook.com/DragonflightCon

      Google+: plus.google.com/+DragonflightOrg

      Twitter: @dragonflight