6850DBA Miniatures Gaming at MSG, 6/14/2014, 11:30 am

  • Dragonflight-MSG@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 11, 2014
      Reminder from: Dragonflight-MSG Yahoo Group

      Title: DBA Miniatures Gaming at MSG

      Date: Saturday June 14, 2014
      Time: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Metro Seattle Gamers
      Notes: De Bellis Antiquitatis is a fast playing, easy to learn miniatures wargame. Most games are resolved in less than an hour, allowing one to play several games each meeting. While we usually choose a theme for each night (using a pun to some piece of history, however obscure) one can attend and play all armies. DBA variants such as HOTTs are sometimes played allowing for fantasy battles. We have also had the odd campaign. New players to the system are welcome: we will have you up to speed in no time.

      Privacy | Terms