Triple Posts (was Re: post once please)

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm not sure why it is sending out triple posts. The setup section
      for group really doesn't have such options to send multiple posts so
      it must be a bug in the system.

      I am going to do two things. I will try and contact Yahoo and see
      what they say. I will also reset all the delivery options for every
      single member to No Email to solve this problem. Then if you want
      posts to be delivered to your e-mail, either in digest form or
      individually, you can reconfigure your e-mail options again. Sorry to
      have to take such a drastic step but I hope a reset of all the
      delivery options rid us of this bug.

      Do let me know if even after the reset, and then reconfiguring of the
      delivery options back to digest of individual e-mail, the problem
      persists.

      Since this is the first indication of what I intend to do to try and
      solve this problem, I will only reset all the delivery options in two
      days time to allow everyone here to read and understand this message.

      Thanks for your understanding!

      Jieming