Re: New photos

    Message 1 of 10 , May 9 8:09 PM
      Hehe, I'd rather avoid the whole area unless it has a direct bearing
      on the "sciences" because it's a very big area and we'll probably run
      out of space fast. It also tends to lead to stereotyping of the
      culture. Must get beyond the Chow Mein, Fortune Cookies, Charlie
      Chan, Kungfu and other western surface perceptions to the real stuff.

      Jieming

      --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "dgman.rm" <dgman@r...> wrote:

      > I guess putting them under Society shld be fine. I'll be
      > putting musical instruments there too.
      >
      > Ahh.. one more... what about Chinese Mystism and Folk Lore?
      >

      > Regards
      > Darren
      >

      > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "kitmengleong" <kmleong@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hmm... good idea with the new category for games and toys, but have
      > > watch the overlap with science and engineering. Sometimes the line
      > > can be a bit blurred. At the moment, I'd put games and toys under
      > > Society? I have a picture of old playing cards which I'm still not
      > > sure where to upload to. What do the rest of you think?
      > >
      > > Jieming
      > >

      > > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "dgman.rm" <dgman@r...>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > All righty :)
      > > >
      > > > Didnt realised that Yahoo shrinks them. I'll try to adjust the
      > > > picture size next time round.
      > > >
      > > > Btw, the Ancient Chinese invented quite a number of games and
      > toys.
      > > > Maybe its a good idea to have a category for it.
      > > >

      > > > Regards
      > > > Darren
      > > >
      > > > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "kitmengleong"
      > <kmleong@a...>