Re: [DragonSeedLegacy] New file uploaded to DragonSeedLegacy

  • Alessandro Ranieri
    Message 1 of 138 , Apr 25, 2004
      Ah Jieming,
      Just read extract of Robert Temple. Very surprise to find many achievements were originate by Chinese. While I think many Westerners only copy from the Chinese, I believe Chinese need to be more assertive in claim responsibility for any invention or achievement. Maybe Chinese not realize their invention would have such impact on world.

      The Chinese are very smart people and the most populous in the world. Maybe it is not Chinese to brag about their achievement. Maybe world has myth that Chinese are studious, hardworking, quiet and modest. I think China's launching of space and astronaut Wang Li Wei show that China want to show that it can accomplish something just like Westerners did. Usually, China very silent about anything. But this time, it proudly let all its citizens know about the achievement. And when U.S. space shuttle had accident last year, China able to succeed putting man in space for 24 hours show that China can achieve just like Westerners.

      Alex.

      DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the DragonSeedLegacy
      group.

      File : /References/referencetext-extract-thewestsdebttochina.txt
      Uploaded by : kitmengleong <kmleong@...>
      Description : First part of the Forward by Robert Temple in his book "The Genius of China"

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      kitmengleong <kmleong@...>

      Message 138 of 138 , Jan 21, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the DragonSeedLegacy
        group.

        File : /hot military club.html
        Uploaded by : hotmilitarymatch19 <hotmilitarymatch19@...>
        Description : Hot military club free to join! Have fun with hot military girls and guys!