Just posted a short extract written by Robert Temple

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      Hi,

      I've just posted a short extract in the files section, written by
      Robert Temple in his book "The Genius of China:3000 years of
      Science, Discovery and Invention" which fairly well sums up the
      whole aim of this group and what we are trying to achieve here.

      Do go take a look and let me know what you think. I would also
      strongly urge that you read the book as it gives a brief but
      definitive list of some of the early technological achievements of
      the ancient Chinese. His book and his work is mainly based on
      Joseph Needlam's Volumes on Chinese History which are extremely
      comprehensive.