Chinese History through Ancient Artifacts

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 6:09 PM
      The Henan Provincial Museum in Zhengzhou recently completed extensive renovation, and added English labels and introductions to all their artifacts. I have just added 4 photo albums of some 1500 artifacts from this museum to my www.GaryLeeTodd.com website. Viewed in order, the albums would make a nice little introductory course in Chinese History. I've also added new high-resolution photos of the bronze gallery of the Capital Museum in Beijing, and many others, bringing the total of photos on the website to well over 28,000. The vast majority are from museums, but not all are Chinese. I have many photos of other ancient cultures from the Smithsonian, the Carlos Museum in Atlanta, the Oriental Institute in Chicago, and a few older ones from the Cairo Museum, British Museum, and INAH Museum in Mexico City. Also, I have reversed the order on my website so that the most recent postings now appear first rather than last.
      Gary L. Todd, Ph.D.
      Professor of History
      Sias International University
      Xinzheng, Henan, China