Chinese Museums Online

  • Gary Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      Wow, is that email outdated! Since you wrote that, I have added quite a few pictures, mostly of Chinese historical sites and museum artifacts. As of today, I have 161 photo albums with almost 25,000 photos. I just got a new much higher-resolution camera this year, and have taken a lot of photos in Xi'an with it - mostly of the terracotta warriors and the Shaanxi Provincial Museum. Also some new ones in Beijing and Zhengzhou.

      Gary L. Todd, Ph.D.
      Professor of History
      Sias International University
      Xinzheng, Henan, China