Re: Winter Solstice ('Dong Zhi'), 12/22/2009, 12:00 am

  • Virginia
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
      I was born on the Winter Solstice and especially enjoy thinking about the thanksgiving message of Dong Zhi. I have many precious family members for which to be thankful as well as many friends and a great DragonSeed forum!

      Have a blessed Dong Zhi everyone, and a Merry Christmas.

      Warmest regards, Omabi