Re: [DSL] Chinese Autumn Festival--Hanford, California USA

  • Victoria Dixon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009
      Thank you for the invitation, Omabi! It sounds wonderful and if I lived or visited out there, I'd join you.

      On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM, omabi_us <omabi_us@...> wrote:

      Time: October 3, 2009 from 2pm to 5pm
      Location: China Alley, Hanford, CA
      Organized By: Hanford Chinese Historical Society

      Event Description:
      The Chinese Moon Festival this year will be held on October 3, 2009.

      Have fun and give thanks for all the family's blessings this season by participating in the different community Moon Festivals across the US and Canada. Dress up in Chinese dresses and pants, bring along your moon cakes and moon poems and have fun with your family as autumn starts.

      As a children's author of picture books set in medieval China, I am thrilled and honored to have been asked to participate in the festival with a book table. If any Dragon Seed Legacy folks are in the area, I trust you would enjoy the festivities! Omabi (Virginia Walton Pilegard)

      --
      Sincerely,
      Victoria Dixon