OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • C T
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register?tmg=3287150&vt=76424401

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • omabi_us
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2009
        There are some serious privacy considerations involved with giving out one's yahoo password. Research this service carefully before signing up. Omabi