website for China-related children's books

  • omabi_us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:11 PM
      Hi everyone,

      As I've mentioned when I posted my many questions for the members of DragonSeedLegacy, I write children's books--mathematical adventures set in medieval China. Each of my picture books is about a different Chinese invention. Each has a mathematical concept and features a hands-on craft. I finally have a website where you can see my books and judge how your answers have helped me. Hope you'll take a look:

      www.virginiapilegard.com

      Warmest regards,

      Omabi (Virginia Pilegard)