ancient Chinese weapons

  • Gary L. Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Dear Friends,
      I have just added over 500 photos to my website that I took last week
      at the Military Museum in Beijing. The website is www.GaryLeeTodd.com.
      Look for the category "Chinese Museums" and go to the last page. (I
      think it is all listed backwards at this time.) I have two new Military
      Museum albums. In addition, I've added several more albums to "Chinese
      Historic Places" which include new photos of the Palace Museum, the
      Ming Tombs, the Temple of Heaven, and even some Olympic stuff. Last
      month I added some 1250 photos in four separate albums from the
      Shanghai Museum. I photographed the entire ancient bronze gallery, the
      entire porcelain gallery, and parts of several other galleries,
      including ancient coins. In all, I currently have about 11,500 photos
      posted in 92 separate albums at my website. I hope this will be of use
      to anyone interested in studying the history and/or culture of this
      ancient civilization. The "Chinese Museums" category alone has
      thousands of ancient artifacts pictured.

      Gary Todd
      Xinzheng, China