Ancient Discoveries series by Wild Dream Production

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi guys,

      Ancient Discoveries series by Wild Dream, try and catch "Ancient
      Chinese Superships", "Ancient Naval Technology" "Ancient
      SuperBallistics" and "Ancient Death Machines". More of my sketches
      and full scale reproductions of catapults, seamines, landmines and
      rocketlaunchers based on sketches I'd provided them are featured.