Re: CHF

    Message 1 of 14 , May 25 5:45 AM
      Hi Omabi,

      Once you hit the 30 post limit, email the administrators and tell them
      I recommend u for an upgrade of your account to a scholar (unlimited
      posting) account. Present them your credentials as an author of
      children books doing research on Chinese history for your writing
      material and they should give you an open account.

      Jieming