Re: update on sichuan earthquake may 18th

  • omabi_us
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2008
      Dear Debi, I agree with you in prayer. My heart aches for the people
      of Chengdu and the surrounding area. Omabi

      --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, wu wei <dipperstarlight@...>
      wrote:

      > everyone, an update on the situation as of today. the two major
      points for now are:

      > 1. infectious disaeases have been found in Chengdu hospital,
      largely due to people drinking unsafe water. this disease can kill
      people within 12 hours but people are fine if treated.

      > 2. the mental stability of the millions, literally, of people
      living in temporatry housing.

      > please focus your prayers and mediations on:
      >
      > 1.healing thru water.. as per Dr Emoto - bless the water you drink
      , ask for the waters around the disaster areas to be also cleared and
      all microbes removed from the water there

      > 2. tune into the areas of temporary shelter, particualy one of the
      largest ones in Mian Yang, send settling and calming energy

      > please also note in the shorter long term, there may be severe
      food shortages by september.

      > please also think of the many displaced children and any aid you
      many care to send be targeted to organizations which are buying toys
      and books for the children. Chengdu Red Cross is one possibity there.

      > thankyou so much.
      >

      > I suggest to increase the potential of us actually affecting
      miraculous change, coordinating prayer times at 9 am and 9pm Beijing
      time.