update on sichuan earthquake may 18th

  • wu wei
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2008
      everyone, an update on the situation as of today. the two major points for now are:

      1. infectious disaeases have been found in Chengdu hospital, largely due to people drinking unsafe water. this disease can kill people within 12 hours but people are fine if treated.

      2. the mental stability of the millions, literally, of people living in temporatry housing.

      please focus your prayers and mediations on:

      1.healing thru water.. as per Dr Emoto - bless the water you drink , ask for the waters around the disaster areas to be also cleared and all microbes removed from the water there

      2. tune into the areas of temporary shelter, particualy one of the largest ones in Mian Yang, send settling and calming energy

      please also note in the shorter long term, there may be severe food shortages by september.

      please also  think of the many displaced children and any aid you many care to send be targeted to organizations which are buying toys and books for the children. Chengdu Red Cross is one possibity there.

      thankyou so much.

      I suggest to increase the potential of us actually affecting miraculous change, coordinating  prayer times at 9 am and 9pm Beijing time.
      use a world clock calculator to find the time in your own region.

      thankyou and blessings for your help
       with love
      debi

      Lemuria

      Starcards

    • omabi_us
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        Dear Debi, I agree with you in prayer. My heart aches for the people
        of Chengdu and the surrounding area. Omabi

        --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, wu wei <dipperstarlight@...>