would you like to spread chinese culture?

  • xav_31_ary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      I think seeing the topic here, that you are a good person who trully
      knows about Chinese history and culture.
      I made a website about Asia and would love if you could write articles
      about china there.
      This is a community that lets all its users write their own articles
      to participate in an Asian magazine., make new friends, write blog,
      pictures, videos, games, Forum and moreĀ…
      Ler me know of your suggestions. Hope you will be interested in it and
      maybe that some can help (I also need some forum moderators for example).
      http://www.asian-addict.com (you can contact me there)
      thanks a lot