Re: Re: Ancient Chinese Palaces aka Constellations ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2007
      NoHao Jieming!

      thanks, the Green or Azure Dragon!

      and I did see your posts, haven't had
      a moment to read them yet, but today yes.

      and am looking forward to seeing the
      South Polar chart too!

      will make a visual slideshow of them all,
      and then gradually add the pronunciations
      of the Chinese names, and discussion of
      each of the regions and palaces!

      later may have to make new beautiful
      artwork of each of the Palaces!

      Millennium Twain

      ~~
      ~~~

      In DragonSeedLegacy, kitmengleong wrote:

      Actually, it's Azure Dragon, Black Tortoise/Snake,
      White Tiger & Vermillion Phoenix

      Have you read my posts on the 28 mansions and 3
      enclosures? There's actually one more region
      not covered in the 31, and that's the south
      polar region.

      Cheers,
      Jieming

      --- In DragonSeedLegacy, MessiahTwain
      <yonibluestar@ ...> wrote:

      > East, (grey) Dragon:
      > West, (white) Tiger:
      > North, (black) Tortoise & Snake:
      > South, (red) Phoenix

    • Millennium Twain
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4 10:10 AM
        Year 2008, Of The Mouse, Returning, Jieming!

        thank you for posting the three new pictures
        in the Astronomy Folder! looking forward to
        more Mansions!

        I posted 11-19hrEasternAzureDragon and Mansion-
        Winnowing Basket to my DiosasAncianos2012 group!

        Do you have a HIGH RESOLUTION jpg of the 11-19 Hr
        Eastern Azure Dragon you can send me? Like ten times
        higher resolution, 400k or 500k, then we can see
        each Palace and read the Chinese Characters!

        As long as the word, Chinese Palaces, is in the
        subject line, I will get the picture.

        Also I forwarded these messages of yours to the
        DiosasAncianos2012 group, and will be learning
        more from them.

        The Mouse will knit our world together!

        Millennium Twain

        ~~
        ~~~

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5 8:32 AM
          No prob. Glad you like them I have some of these charts on paper.
          When I have the time, I will rescan them in higher resolution so that
          the words can be read.

          Jieming

          --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "Millennium Twain"
          <yonibluestar@...> wrote:

          > Year 2008, Of The Mouse, Returning, Jieming!
          >
          > thank you for posting the three new pictures
          > in the Astronomy Folder! looking forward to
          > more Mansions!
          >
          > I posted 11-19hrEasternAzureDragon and Mansion-
          > Winnowing Basket to my DiosasAncianos2012 group!
          >
          > Do you have a HIGH RESOLUTION jpg of the 11-19 Hr
          > Eastern Azure Dragon you can send me? Like ten times
          > higher resolution, 400k or 500k, then we can see
          > each Palace and read the Chinese Characters!
          >
          > As long as the word, Chinese Palaces, is in the
          > subject line, I will get the picture.
          >
          > Also I forwarded these messages of yours to the
          > DiosasAncianos2012 group, and will be learning
          > more from them.

          > The Mouse will knit our world together!
          >

          > Millennium Twain
          >
          > ~~
          > ~~~
          > >
          > > In DragonSeedLegacy, kitmengleong wrote:
          > >
          > > Actually, it's Azure Dragon, Black Tortoise/Snake,
          > > White Tiger & Vermillion Phoenix
          > >
          > > Have you read my posts on the 28 mansions and 3
          > > enclosures? There's actually one more region
          > > not covered in the 31, and that's the south
          > > polar region.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Jieming
          > >
          > > --- In DragonSeedLegacy, MessiahTwain
          > > <yonibluestar@ ...> wrote:
          > >

          > > > East, (grey) Dragon:
          > > > West, (white) Tiger:
          > > > North, (black) Tortoise & Snake:
          > > > South, (red) Phoenix

        • Millennium Twain
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 25 2:29 PM
            Dunhuang manuscript database (and Dunhuang star map)
            at the British Library.

            http://idp.bl.uk/database/oo_loader.a4d?pm=Or.8210/S.3326

            for all our (global) divine ancestors!

            (of 'everywhen!)