Re: [Yi Jing Chinese Astronomy] Re: Constellations, Palaces, From Ancient Chinese Astronomy

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      ~~
      ~~~

      harmonious, IC8K!

      I assume this book includes the known
      depictions of the Constellations/Palaces
      of all those spirit/animal/deities from
      ancient 'China' thousands of years BC?

      I will do a Google search on Chan Jun Wei
      and find out what I can.

      What a wondrous, global, world family
      we are creating. [Singing, witnessing,
      the birth of ...}

      Guided by the old ones ...

      Millennium Twain

      --- ic8k <no_reply> wrote:

      Welcome to the site Millennium!

      There are quite a few books written on the
      subject of Chinese astronomy. The classic by
      Chan Jun Wei‚ titled "The History of Chinese
      Astronomy" is an excellent reference.

      There is a brand new edition of this book
      (in 3 volumes) on sale in Hong Kong and
      China. The listed price is approx. RMB 120 (?)

      ic8k