Unbounding Gong ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      ~~

      we are creating a new discussion group -- to focus on the questions
      raised by Orville Schell's, oh so, pregnant talk ...

      of the China, World, Global Consciousness we are experiencing today.

      this planetwide transition of transitions ...

      of ethos, heart, mind .... chi/gong/spirit ... all.

      this 'episondance' of WHO we are, WHAT has become of the middle, and
      WHENCE our heavenly guiding tao/star ...

      unamity,

      Millennium Twain

      for all the ancestors,
      here-now! in the unbounding breadth and