You have been invited to join sabrina's network

  • sabrina_blog1000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006

      It's me sabrina!

      I would like to invite you to join my network on MilitaryNetworking.com.

      Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my social network.

      MilitaryNetworking.com is an online service that lets you find old friends and meet new people. You may also show yourself here by updating your profile and creating a blog.

      MilitaryNetworking.com will supply more online services in future. It's also fun, safe and free!! That's worth something.

      Join my network on MyGreenGroup.com now!!!

      Best regards,

      sabrina
      sabrina_blog1000@...