Re: legends of Whales & Dolphins?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2006
      --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "omabi_us" <goatmountain@...>
      wrote:

      > Is anyone familiar with the legend of a Whale with the hands and feet
      > of a man who rules the ocean? I am interested in finding Chinese
      > legends about whales and dophins. Thanks in advance, Omabi

      new book?
    • omabi_us
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3 7:23 AM

        > new book?

        Still working on Ah Kit. Presently writing about his clipper ship
        voyage to Gold Mountain. I haven't found confirmation on the
        whale/dolphin legends, but I have come across several fascinating books
        I would recommend about Chinese women in California in the late 1800's
        and the early 1900's: UNBOUND FEET, UC PRess 1995,Judy Yung and
        UNBOUND VOICES, UC Press 1997, Judy Yung. Omabi
      • MessiahTwain
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2006
          let me know what you find!

          have you read:

          http://unamity.com/NuWa

          of the ancient Chinese Goddess?

          and have you seen the WhaleRider movie,
          from New Zealand?

          Millennium Twain

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2006
            Thanks for the website. I haven't found additional documentaiton on
            the whale/man. Omabi

            --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, MessiahTwain

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2006
              can you tell us a little of it?

              Millennium Twain

              --- omabi_us <goatmountain@...> wrote:

              Thanks for the website. I haven't found additional
              documentation on