Omabi?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 11:23 PM
      Sorry to change the channel here a little but I couldn't help notice.
      Omabi, you're a grandmother? :)

      Jieming
      DragonSeedLegacy
      ChineseCultureOnline
    • omabi_us
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 8:24 AM
        Will that win me some respect? Perceived wisdom? ;) Yes, I'm a
        grandmother seven (almost) eight time over, but, after reading your
        post on the "assimilation" question, I wish I'd said that. Quite wise.
        Omabi

        --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "kitmengleong" <kmleong@...>