Re: car show in Guangzhou

  • Michael Rauck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Not all men are crazy about cars, some still value the bikes, despite
      so much difficulties (with registration etc.) in China

      - on a trip from Guangzhou to Zhaoqing
      http://www.motof.net/dispbbs.asp?
      boardid=47&replyid=152677&id=11944&page=3&skin=0&Star=3

      Regards,
      Michael
    • juanjuan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        hi Mike!

        cannot access that website in your message.

        > Not all men are crazy about cars,>>

        cars are never my toys. :) Barbie dolls are. :)

        jane

        --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rauck <rauck@g...>