car show in Guangzhou

  • juanjuan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      visited the car show in Guangzhou the weekend. great! a huge exhibit
      center, broken into five big halls. thousands of hundreds of visitors a
      day. a hot spot with visitors and of wonderful cars and gorgeous "car
      babies" (girls) :) simply crazy! :) and you do actuallyright away feel
      the biggest car market is/will be in China . see how the men in China
      are crazy about cars today! unbelievable! :) lol. but my own brother is
      now also crazy about buying a car the next minute. and good to see
      really :)

      Jane

      (if i can give it a bit mmore timme and write up a bit more of my
      seeings and feelings shuttling in between the crazy crowd, the cars and
      the gorgeous show babies, that will surely do more justice to
      this "glorious happening" i deem. :) wellm aybe another day and another
      time.,,,,
    • Michael Rauck
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Not all men are crazy about cars, some still value the bikes, despite
        so much difficulties (with registration etc.) in China

        - on a trip from Guangzhou to Zhaoqing
        http://www.motof.net/dispbbs.asp?
        boardid=47&replyid=152677&id=11944&page=3&skin=0&Star=3

        Regards,
        Michael
      • juanjuan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          hi Mike!

          cannot access that website in your message.

          > Not all men are crazy about cars,>>

          cars are never my toys. :) Barbie dolls are. :)

          jane

          --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rauck <rauck@g...>