Re: New Moderator!

  • Ty
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
      No problem.
      I do like the political discussions on Hongkong-Macau, especially in
      this crucial historical moment when Chief Executive Tung is stepping down.

      --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, Roman Bates
      <stamfordbr1997@y...> wrote:
      > Yes, Congratulations, Ty. You deserve it, for all the work you've
      put in ChineseCultureOnline and DragonSeedLegacy.

      > Could I ask if you could also post more frequently in
      Hongkong-Macau? I think what is missing in Hongkong-Macau is someone
      who likes to post a lot. The group doesn't focus only on Hong Kong and
      Macau but China as well. A lot of your posts would be suitable for the
      Hongkong-Macau group and of interest to the members.