re: New Moderator!

  • Roman Bates
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
      Yes, Congratulations, Ty. You deserve it, for all the work you've put in ChineseCultureOnline and DragonSeedLegacy.

      Could I ask if you could also post more frequently in Hongkong-Macau? I think what is missing in Hongkong-Macau is someone who likes to post a lot. The group doesn't focus only on Hong Kong and Macau but China as well. A lot of your posts would be suitable for the Hongkong-Macau group and of interest to the members.

      Thanks,
      Roman.

    • Ty
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        No problem.
        I do like the political discussions on Hongkong-Macau, especially in
        this crucial historical moment when Chief Executive Tung is stepping down.

        --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, Roman Bates