Upload Historical Maps of China

  • Xian Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2004
      So far from Pre-xia to north/south dynasties.

      -Luhai167
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2004
        Very good series of maps. From the timeline we can follow the
        developments of the various dynasties and the extent of what was
        "China". I'm particularly impressed by the level of detail given in
        the Shang and Xia periods.

        Which book/s were they from? By the look of the later maps, they look
        like they come from a similar source. Can you put the book/reference
        name in the map descriptions?

        Thanks!
        Jieming

        --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "Xian Wang" <luhai167@y...>