Re: Jieming, My Jokes on the 500 RMB Note

  • ming18ming2003
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 2, 2004
      Jieming, just thought I should tell u this. It's only a matter of
      asking! Believe me, I don't know much about man, but I do know a bit
      about woman. And you'll definitely make her the happiest.

      Jane

      > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "kitmengleong"
      > <kmleong@a...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hahaha, ok USD$2 then.
      > >
      > > I'm no romance expert Jane or I'll be married by now! hehehe
      > >
      > > Actually I made a slight mistake when I talked about the Y
      > chromosome.

      > > is not correct. It should have read, "Unmodified by a different
      set
      > > of hormones, all fetuses become female."
      > >
      > > :-)
      > > Jieming
      > > DragonSeedLegacy
      > >

      > > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "ming18ming2003"
      > > <ming18ming2003@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hehe... Jieming, that is more than 2 RMB worth. The Y
      chromosome
      > > > sounds "heaven's book" to me, hehe... tian shu in Chinese which
      > means
      > > > something incomprehensible. hehe... All the quote are great.
      Will
      > > > share more please?
      > > >
      > > > "Not every battle need be won.
      > > > This is your spouse after all." --- How down right
      > enlightening!!!!
      > > > I must remember this. Great! Thanks! Please do tell more!
      > > >

      > > > Jane
      > > >

      > > > --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "kitmengleong"

      > with.
      > > > The
      > balance
      > modern
      > sexuality and
      > opinions
      > > > number
      > longer
      > > > meet

      > general do
      > mistress
      > > > but
      > stand
      > has
      > > > such
      > or
      > spouse, be
      > factor in
      > I'd
      > > > like

      > husband.
      > wife.
      > > > The
      > and
      > > > arguments
      > each
      > > > other
      > need
      > > > be

      Eve
      > > > (woman)
      > from
      > > > what
      > chromosome's
      > > > lack
      > come
      > female
      > > > kekekekahahahahaha

      > see,
      > > > Asian

      > > > feminity
      > > > CHinese
      > > > being
      > > > full
      > > > submissive.
      > the
      > > > woman
      > not
      > > > being
      > > > suggested
      > don't
      > > > know.

      > > > discussion
      > woman/man
      > > > or
      > > > tooooooooo

      > can
      > > > have
      > condominium. :)))

      > China
      > > > and
      > > > people.

      Women

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2004
        Not sure of his relationship with the Indonesian Chinese but he is a
        relative unknown quantity with people in Malaysia and Singapore. He
        looks to be a moderate but really can't tell. He is expected to do
        better than Megawati who practically wasted all her time in office
        while the Indonesian economy languished. The good thing about
        Megawati though was that she wasn't anti-chinese and actually presided
        over many policy reversals which were pro-chinese.

        Frank? What are your views?

        Jieming