Re: Fwd: New 500 Yuan RMB Note

    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 1, 2004
      Off to aside, I think China should issue coins with the traditional
      square hole in the middle. I think that'll be a good way to recognise
      the continuity of the Chinese coinage and how modernity has a place
      right next to ancient/traditional systems and practices!

      Jieming
      DragonSeedLegacy

      --- In DragonSeedLegacy@yahoogroups.com, "ming18ming2003"

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2004
        Not sure of his relationship with the Indonesian Chinese but he is a
        relative unknown quantity with people in Malaysia and Singapore. He
        looks to be a moderate but really can't tell. He is expected to do
        better than Megawati who practically wasted all her time in office
        while the Indonesian economy languished. The good thing about
        Megawati though was that she wasn't anti-chinese and actually presided
        over many policy reversals which were pro-chinese.

        Frank? What are your views?

        Jieming