Pagan Unity Festival of Middle Tennessee

  • Tish
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
      Join us for 13th Annual Pagan Unity Festival in beautiful Burns, Tennessee!
      Featuring Kristin Madden, M.R. Sellars, Dorothy Morrison, Edain McCoy, Raven & Stephanie Grimassi, Donald Michael Kraig, and many more. Musical entertainment provided by Skinny White Chick and Watersprite and Rowena of the Glen.

      We now have more than 30 workshops lined up for you with more to come!

      Tickets are on sale at paganunityfestival.org; groups of 8 or more who register together enjoy a 10% discount, as do military personnel. Buy now for the lowest possible rate.

      April Fool! Tickets prices will increase tomorrow instead of today!

      We'll see you in May!
    • Tish
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2010
        Pagan Unity Festival is almost here! Only 34 days until we
        are there! Cabin space is going fast, but we still have plenty of tent space. We have classes starting on Thursday, 40 workshops, 3 musical acts, rituals, drumming, food and fun. Get your tickets
        today and don't miss a minute. www.paganunityfestival.org
      • Tish
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2010
          26 days, 10 hours, 35 minutes and a few seconds
          until PUF!
          Get your tickets now!
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2010
            We have over 40 workshops scheduled for PUF this year check it out!

            THE INNER MYSTERY TRADITION ~ a workshop on the three great mysteries: birth, life, and death. These are the timeless questions: Where did I come from, why am I here, and what happens after I die? This focuses on the approach to understanding these questions through spiritual alignments to the threads of the mysteries themselves. The practical use and application of three cords of different colors is demonstrated through a shamanic tool known as the Witches' Tree.

            CAULDRON OF MEMORY~ This presentation provides information on the construction and use of a shamanic tool known as the Witches' Tree, which is used to open portals between the worlds. Three colored cords comprise the Witches' Tree, and represent the realms known as the Overworld, Middleworld, and Underworld. The presentation includes a guided meditation to align with the ancestral spirit. Covered in the workshop is instructions on making and using the Witches' Tree. This device can be used to explore the inner mysteries and Otherworld realities.

            Presented by Raven Grimissi and Stephanie Taylor

            http://www.paganunityfestival.org/schedules.html
          • Tish
            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2010
              PUF goes on, after all that happened to the folks in Tennessee, we need PUF more than ever. We hope you join us. May 13th - 16th 2001

              www.paganunityfestival.org