After the TradShare....

  • Thorne Crossroads
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      The TradShare went very well indeed.  In no small part to the groups themselves who made the possible.  So here we go…

      Thank you
      to all the TradShare planners past and future.
      to the support of my K-girls who do so much and never get recognized for it.
      to Tru and W.W. for supplying the pizza.
      to everyone who helped set up the tables and the classrooms.
      to Wolf RR, Tazlyn, Cam, & Bella for their fantastic last minute teen fix.
      to Oriana and Crew who do so much.
      to all of the teens who helped out through the day.
      to all of the Groups who showed up for the first time.
      to all of the Groups who always showed up.
      to all of the Groups period.
      to all of those folks who went to the workshops.
      to Talbin and those folks who put together/performed the R.O.C. ritual.
      to all the folks who drummed and dance.
      to the folks that help with everything along the way.
      to the folks that help throughout the day.
      to Wolf B. for become an instant auctioneer.
      to everyone who came out from E. Tn., Middle Tn. and the surrounding states.

      And most especially to those folks who stayed til the very end and helped make sure we good leave feeling good about the condition we left the church: Kaly, Krikkit, Stephanie, R.J., D-Fly (on the vacuum), and Kyra.

      We had one of the best events we have ever had.  We had around 200 folks show up (counting the groups themselves of course).  We laughed, played, learned, and SHARED…!!!!

      Thank you Everyone….