Knox Area Pagan Road Crew Fall 2009

  • Thorne Crossroads
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Pagan Road Crew Fall 2009

      When?
      Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 8:30 AM

      Where?
      On The Road
      Central Ave Pike @ Callahan Rd. Exit
      Knoxville , TN 37920

      Who should come?
      Anyone who cares about The Mother, Nature, or our environment.

      Why?
      Because it is at least a step in the right direction

      How to find us?

      We will be the group of folks helping The Mother get a little
      cleaner. We will all be wearing Blaze Orange safety vest covered in strange and
      arcane symbols.

      Details

      Twice a year we clean this stretch of road. Its fun, entertaining, and something
      worth doing.

      and

      Once we are done we all go out to breakfast...

      http://pagan.meetup.com/1024/calendar/11445851/