PNO

  • Dragon Palm
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
      We will be starting up our Pagan Nights out again - look for more information for the next one this weekend.
      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver

    • Dragon Palm
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2003
        We were hoping to have a PNO this week, but with the rain and flooding - we are putting it off - as soon as we set a date we will post it here. It should be soon.
        Blessed Be
        Dreamweaver

      • Dragon Palm
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2003
          Pagan Night Out - This coming Thursday at Books a Million in Sevierville. 8PM - we will be in the coffee shop's outdoors weather permitting, if not inside.
          THURSDAY - June 19 - 8PM
          The Books A Million is at Governors Crossing.
          For more information contact:
          Lady Vesta: fieldfan@...
          Lady Anu: debfla@...
          Dreamweaver: tncoven@...

          Do not contact Books - A - Million, unless its for direction (which you can get from any of the above also).
          Blessed Be
          Dreamweaver

        • Dreamweaver
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 17, 2003
            This thursdays PNO has been postphoned...more info on new date to come.
            Dreamweaver

          • Dreamweaver
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
              We will be holding a second PNO this month on Tuesday the 30th as part of Dragon Palms Yule celebration

            • Dreamweaver
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 14 9:41 PM
                Since the PNO lands on Ostara we will not be holding our monthly PNO. (If anyone is interested in moving it to next thursday let me know - if not see you all April 17th)