Christopher Penczak to do ritual at PUF

  • Tish Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Pagan Unity Festival
      May 28th - 31st 2009
      Montgomery Bell State Park

      Christopher Penczak will be running the ritual on Saturday night!

      We only have 13 bunks left, but still plenty of tenting space!

      A week-end in the woods with Pagans!
      Classes, rituals, food, drumming, fun!
      Our VIP guests are: Christopher Penczak, Kristin Madden,
      Raven & Stephanie Grimassi, Dorothy Morrison, M.R Sellars
      Bunks are booking up ~ Workshops are filling up ~ Folks are excited!
      Join us! Buy your ticket today!
      www.paganunityfestival.org