Forward from the TradShare....

  • Thorne Crossroads
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Greets All;

      I would like to thank everyone who participated in the TradShare.  We had folks from all over the state and a handful from other states as well.  Participating in events like this is one of the sure ways we can help to build ourselves a strong community.  It is my believe that the TradShare was a huge success. We had our four lectures, five speakers, 12 tables of information on E.Tn. based groups (+one N.J. based group), 199 folks, plenty of food, lots of fun, tons of kids, some brillant drumming, some exceptional dancing, and an exhausted Thorne.

      We raised quite a bit of money some of which was spent to finish out the current contract with WUUC and the rest will go into the fund for this years Pagan Pride Day. Big Thank you to Taz & SnowLynx and their House Elves. Not to mention the folks that bought elves which made up the bigest chunk of that money although some was pure donations and some was from the silent auction.

      I have posted two sets of pictures (19 I think) up on the website but with 262 to sort through it may be a while before I get more up there. I've been kind of taking them in themes. So the first ten where "Setup" and then I have "Tables".. So the next 10 will probably be Arrivals... etc... I'll let you know when more go up. You can see the one's that are up so far here...
      http://pagan.meetup.com/1024/calendar/9091077/

      House Feather was awarded the Kaetwyrd School of Paganism and Witchcraft House Cup for Winter/Spring 2009. As such until the next meetup you may notice a slight change in the way the website looks. Congrats to House Feather.

      If any of the Heads of House want to nominate someone to take their place they need to do so before the meetup on the 13th. We will annoucing some changes to the HCC Summer/Fall 09 that night.

      Next regular Meetup - March PNO on the 13th
      http://pagan.meetup.com/1024/calendar/9738528/

      Next Event - Trash Pickup on the 14th
      http://pagan.meetup.com/1024/calendar/9738528/

      Thank you to everyone again,