Updating webpage

  • Dragon Palm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:16 AM
      Some of you are going to be getting this more than once and I am sorry - but I need to get it to all who are interested.
      On the Dragon Palm Circle site we have a page called Who We Are and it is divided into three parts:
      Inner Circle, Outer Circle and Friends, and Friends from our lists. Now some of you on these list need to be in one of the first two sections, but any of you who to not fit into parts one or two fit into part three and we would love to list you.
      You can check out what the site looks like now at: http://www.geocities.com/floridafandom/whoweare.html
      (FYI: Geocities will be down this weekend for upgrades - so if you try and get a note that it's down try again latter) (FYI2: the floridafandom is because I also have on the site an online ezine on SF and Comics by the name of Florida Fandom - it was started first and when I got ready to put of the Dragon Palm site - I had a ton of space still on the Florida Fandom site that I used it)

      What we need:
      Name: (craft name or name you wish to have on page)
      State: (state you live in)
      Email: (the email address you wish to use - it will be hyperlinked to your name)
      Mini-bio: (Tell a little about yourself)
      Websites or List you own: (give us any websites you have or list that you own along with the links to them and we will hyperlink them to their names - )
      And that's it
      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver