Saturday-August 11th-Knoxville, Tn Events

  • Etsi Doyi Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      2:00-4:00pm-SIP-we are decorating the glasses by beading the stemware
      and making floral decorations for the tables for the Murder Mystery
      Dinner on the 18th.

      4:00p.m.-7:00p.m.- Stitch 'N' Weave atThe Lost Savant-we have 9 girls
      that are 12 years of age who are from a local scout group coming to
      help put together the dry soup mixes in mason jars and to help learn
      to make the no sew ponchos and blankets. I am putting out a call for
      fleece to help with that. We use 2 pieces of the same patterned or
      color of fleece that are 60"wide and 2 yards long.Anyone who can help
      donate fleece it will be appreciated. After that this Girl Scout
      Troop has agreed to help with the fleece as well. I would like to
      have our Best foot forward that day because they know a Sister Troop
      they can get to help them as well for a total of 18 girls bringing in
      supplies to help make our goal lists of supplies for the Homeless
      Outreach.

      7:00p.m.-9:00p.m.- At The Lost Savant- What's In a Name? being
      presented by P.B. Owl of the Wynnedragon Family for the Knoxville
      Wicca, Pagans, Shamans and Magickal Folk Meetup Group.

      It's a busy but womderful day! Hope to see you there!

      Any questions please email ladyastarte584@... or Anita at
      motherearthoils@... or Jackie at jaccah@... or Nicole
      at mcphenl8@...

      Light and Love,