have you made it to tn?

  • W. GLENN PECK
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      i talked to lady vesta (amy) today and im good to go , wondering if you made
      it here , if i can help , let me know , its my plesure, please mail me asap
      so i know your cool , thanx for your help , more then honored to have you as
      a fiend ! blessed be and brightest blessings , hope to see you at the party
      !!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
        HI

        I just got back from a job interview and Amy let me
        know that she made contact.

        I got her on August 27 and have been concentrating on
        getting work. The trip down was good. It feels good
        to be out of the evil vortex of Ohio. Since I got to
        TN, my witch sense has been steadily coming back.

        Look forward to seeing you at Samhain.

        Deb

        =====

        http://im.yahoo.com