Re: [DragonPalmEvents] PNO's 2007

  • Etsi-Doyi Astarte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Noted and Thanks for the year at a glance dates makes scheduling so much easier.
      Light and Love,
      Astarte

      Dreamweaver <dreamweaver@...> wrote:
      Here is the planned dates of the PNO's for 2007:
      January 18th - We would love to start the new year out meeting new people. If you have been putting off going - try to come.

      Febuary 15
      March 15
      April 19
      May 17
      June 21 - this will most likely change to the 28th since 21 is midsummer
      July 19
      Aug. 16
      Sept. 20
      Oct. 18
      Nov. 15
      Dec. 20
      All PNO's are held at the Sevierville Books-A-Million in the coffee shop - outside if weather is permitting. People say I resemble Santa, Angus is usally wearing a cowboy hat. Also their are pictures of us on the website. (www.dragonpalmcircle.org ) We will usally either be in the coffee shop or wandering in the store (usally new age section)
      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver

      Dohiyi,
      Etsi Doyi-Astarte