Local Area Knoxville, Tn Events-December Calendar at a Glance

  • Etsi Doyi Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      December Knoxville Pagan Meetup
      The Lost Savant, Knoxville, TN
      Wednesday, Dec 6, 7:00 PM
      "Come and join us at The Lost Savant to formulate a Plan of Action
      for the "Shut In" Outreach Program to make sure shut ins have someone
      who checks on them and networks the latest events and visits them..."

      Serpentstone Yule Gathering
      Bring Us Your Stories
      Friday, December 8th-Sunday,December 10th
      www.serpentstone.org for details

      December ROC
      "December ROC Info:
      Saturday, Dec 9, 5:30 PM
      There is a December ROC hosted by Starr(Ceffyl)
      It will be at the Westide UU Fellowship this Saturday starting about
      5:30
      or so.

      People are welcome to bring snacks to share and..."

      TOM Class
      Sunday, Dec 10
      "The next TOM Class will discuss and on the 10th we are going to
      discuss the Major Arcanum, their imagery/symbolism, etc...which
      covers all 3 of our normal 'subjects'!
      Email:templeofmaat@... for..."

      Reiki Share
      Monday, Dec 11, 7:00 PM
      "We will be meeting at
      Earth Fare from now on- the second Monday of each month. All
      modalities and lineages welcome!!!! Come out and network, meet like
      minded people, practice table work and receive..."

      Knoxville Witches Meetup
      Tuesday, Dec 12, 7:00 PM
      "The Lost Savant
      5703B N Broadway
      Knoxville, Tn
      Discussing: Yule
      "

      Laughing Cat Book Discussion Group
      Thursday, Dec 14, 7:00 PM
      "The Laughing Cat is a TIW/TW discussion group that meets on the 2nd
      and 4th Thursday of the month at 7pm. These meetings are very
      informal - there is a suggested starting topic that we discuss for
      however..."

      SIP Yule Party
      Saturday, Dec 16, 7:00 PM
      "Email terynjay@... for directions
      Potluck
      BYOB
      Dirty Christmas Gift Exchange
      If you drink and have driven to the event plan to stay the night."

      New Moon
      Wednesday, Dec 20

      Yule/Winter Solstice
      Thursday, Dec 21

      Backpacks for the Homeless
      Saturday, Dec 23, 7:00 PM
      "Email sironamoon@... for list of items needed and assembly point
      location."

      Laughing Cat Book Discussion Group
      Thursday, Dec 28, 7:00 PM
      "The Laughing Cat is a TIW/TW discussion group that meets on the 2nd
      and 4th Thursday of the month at 7pm. These meetings are very
      informal - there is a suggested starting topic that we discuss for
      however..."

      SIP New Year's Party
      Saturday, December 30th, 7:00p.m.
      "email astarte584@... for details"