TOM Class-Knoxville, TN.

  • Etsi Doyi Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      The next TOM class is scheduled for Nov. 26. I realize this is the
      tail-end of Thanksgiving weekend, but I figure most of the folks who
      attend will be around anyway.

      The class will be a little different this time. The main topic will
      be on the Tarot. We will discuss the influence of Kabbalah on the
      symbology, and the Egyptian influence as well. The focus will be on
      interpretation and the class will run from 2-5 p.m.

      Please rsvp offline if you plan on attending. I thought it would be
      fun to do a potluck, too, so bring a favorite dish.

      Email: templeofmaat@... for details